Wednesday, May 19, 2010

JOHN TRAVOLTA AND KELLY PRESTON'S BABYY.



Above is a picture of Jett Travolta.




John Travolta and Kelly Preston are expecting a new baby! The reason behind so much publicity is their son at age of sixteen just died recently while in the Bahamas due to a seizure. Only a year ago, did this take place that Jett Travolta was killed. They have another daughter, Ella Bleu of ten years old.


I think it is really sad that their son died of just the age of sixteen years old. Thats my age, so to die when there is so much ahead of you is really upsetting. He would have just gotten his license and everything! But if I died, I would also want my family to move on like they did. I would want them to be happy and not be in sorrow for my death. So I think it is a healthy thing that Travolta and Preston are having a new baby!



http://www.examiner.com/x-4819-Cable-TV--Celebrity-Examiner~y2010m5d19-John-Travolta-and-Kelly-Preston-expecting-new-addition

No comments:

Post a Comment