Thursday, May 27, 2010

OH NO!

MY COMPUTER AT HOME, WON'T LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES :(




Summary: Oil has reached the Atlantic - headed for the Bahamas.the 'top kill' attempt appeared successful per Coast Guard officials, President Barack Obama spoke at length about the disaster and estimates show that it has cost taxpayers $87 million so far.

My thoughts: I know this article, was not very long. But I think it would be horrible for gas to spread to the Bahamas. The Bahamas right now is building up, and with something like this affecting the people, water, and animals it could bring them down. It is really sad to hear about the animals that get killed and hurt in oil spills. It makes me really upset. I hope the people can reach the oil and get it in all control before it hits the Bahamas.





link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/27/bp-oil-spill-update-lates_n_592497.html

No comments:

Post a Comment