Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On April 30, a seventy one female guest on a Bahamian cruise ship died in the Bahamas due to a snorkling accident. She was snorkling with the tourists when the accident occured, noone is saying what all exactly went down. Her husband who was not with her during the time, was still on the cruise ship. Her family is devestated that such a thing happened. Funeral services are 3 p.m. Saturday at Trinity Luthern church.



I agree that it is devestating what happened to this lady, but I have also been on a cruise to the Bahamas, and if I had to pick a way to die; I honestly think I would choose to die in the Bahamas. It is such a relaxing, beautiful place as a tourist to visit. I just think it would be very calming to go to when I become such a age.

No comments:

Post a Comment